Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Recipe by: Karina Matalon of Karina’s Kitchen
- 4 Rainforest Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 tsp all purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 scotch bonnet, deseeded and minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate the salmon for 30 mins.
- Heat a frying pan to medium high heat and drizzle with olive oil.
- Pan fry the salmon for 2 mins on each side.
- Remove the salmon and set aside, skin side up.
- Add the rest of the marinade to the pan and let it reduce for about 2-4 minutes.
- Add the salmon back to the pan, skin side up and glaze the salmon.
- To serve, top with the basil and balsamic glaze.