If you want to do something simple, tasty, and tender by the moment you eat, our delicious Caesar salad with grilled chicken will be the perfect meal for any occasion.It’s a very versatile way to eat normal ingredients that we normally have at home but in a funny way & different to prepare. We are here to teach you great recipes like this one, economic ones, and the best part of all with an incredible taste.This salad you can prepare it as a side, as a lunch, as a wrap, as a part of a fitness meal plan with different ingredients, or as simple as a perfect dinner meal. Basically, you’ll need like 5 ingredients to complete it but let us show you the magic of the kitchen and how awesome it is to create new tricks in our normal routine.
Yield: 4 Servings
Course: Side, Principal
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Author: Haisa Avila @redbeyondfood
Photo Credit: Orange Media @Orangemedia
3 Chicken Breast ( You can do our Caesar salad without protein as a side )
Ranch Dressing ( you can use some lite ranch also or do your own)
Salt & Pepper
- Marinate the chicken breast with basic ingredients you have at home, like garlic, a little bit of soy sauce, dried onion, oregano, olive oil, etc. ( try to leave it with that marinate from 2 to 4 hours minimum, for a maximum of flavor).
- Grill the chicken breast for 5 minutes per side with medium heat. ( you can also use the air fryer or baked) . Then cut the chicken in tenders and set aside.
- Rinse the lettuce in a large bowl and then cut in pieces, add your favorite croutons and parmesan cheese.
- Cut the bacon in tiny pieces and place it on a plate with a big napkin under and let it cook in the microwave for 2:30 min. That way you won’t have all that graze on the salad but keeping the flavor of it. If you do not want bacon on your salad, just skip this step.
- Add the bacon and the chicken to the salad.
- Top with dressing, salt & pepper, and toss.