We can never go wrong with potatoes... It's one of the most versatile things to prepare with an always tasty end.
This recipe's not a different one, its delicious, easy, and will surprise anyone who comes to it eat. Its also the best companion of any great steak, bbq in general, and more. Let me show you how to do it and if you do it at home do not forget to tag your favorite Supermarket, Ling & sons, and me.
Yield: 5 serves
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hour
Author: Haisa Avila @Redbeyondfood
Photo credit: Orange Media
1/4 cup butter
Cheddar cheese ( 1 sliced pack)
Bacon Aberdeen 1/4 Parmesan cheese
1 smash Garlic
Parsley to decorate (Optional)
Add items to cart
1. Preheat the oven to 425F to 450f.
2. Place a potato between two chopsticks. Slice the potato into thin slices (chopsticks will prevent you from cutting all the way through)
3. Place the potatoes on a tray and whisk together the olive oil, garlic, butter, salt, and pepper.
4. Brush the olive oil mixture all over the potatoes, making sure to get in between the slices.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes until potatoes are tender and browned.
6. While the potatoes are in the oven, cut and cook the bacon.
7. Insert the cheddar cheese slices in between each cut off the potatoes and top the potatoes with Parmesan cheese.
8. Return the potatoes to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Top each potato with bacon, more salt & pepper if needed it and fresh parsley.