Christmas Cheese platter
An easy and delicious cheese plate appetizer is perfect for a party, holiday entertaining, and any get-together. With this recipe we’ll show you how to make an amazing cheese plate every time.
Now… Let’s talk about CHEESE!!! A cheese plate appetizer is an essential dish at 99% of my gatherings, holiday or otherwise. Also, this recipe contains meat ( charcuterie ), crackers, some olives and fruits to make it special.
Cheese plates can look very proper and fancy, but I’m going to let you in on a secret: It is SO EASY to build a fancy cheese plate – you just need to follow this basic order of operations.
- Yield: 4
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizer
- Recipe: @redbeyondfood
- Photo Credit: @OrangeMedia
- Cheese: Baby Edam, Old Amsterdam, jalapeno cheddar, Jonge Kass, White cheddar.
- Meat: Genoa salami, Prosciutto, Golden brown Turkey.
- Salty Crackers
- Any Sauce
- Big Board
- Start with big items. Place the bowl for sauce and cheese all around the board.
- Then the meat, start placing the meat around the board and next to the cheese. You can fold the charcuterie with different forms like small cones.
- Add the crackers and bread. With this items, you start completing the holes in the board.
- Finally add the grapes and nuts for that final touch.