This hot Cab dip makes the perfect party appetizer or simply the best appetizer for any dinner. This delicious and addicting crab dip is ready in just 30 minutes and will instantly wow the entire crew.
Easy, inexpensive, tasty, and quick recipe to add to your notes and recreate in no time when you need too.
Let's prepare it and tag us at @ling when you do it too.
Yield: 4 servings
Total time: 30 min
Photo Credit: Orange Media @Orangemedia
Rainforest Packed Imitation Crabmeat
3oz Cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 lime juice
1/4 cup mayo
2 green onions, chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce
Salt & pepper
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven at 350F and grease a baking dish.
- Cook the crab meat in boiling water for only 3 minutes. This process will help the crab meat to be softer and increase its flavor.
- Cut in tiny pieces and set aside in a large bowl.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl until it’s all combine, except for the cheddar cheese.
- Add the mixture to the crab and mix it all together. Add the cheddar cheese now and mix it thoroughly.
- Spread it evenly to the baking dish and bake it for 12 to 15 min.
- Turn on the broiler for the last 3 minutes to make the cheese more golden on top.
- Take out from the oven and place some chips or bread around the dish as a companion.