- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (7-ounce) chorizo packs, cut 1/2 inch diagonal slices
- 1 lb. fresh small mozzarella (Bocconcini)
- 1 cup pitted green olives (Castelvetrano)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. honey
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, add olive oil and sauté chorizo rounds on medium heat for five minutes. Remove from skillet and slightly cool.
- Alternately thread chorizo, mozzarella and olives onto skewers. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, lemon juice, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Plate skewers and drizzle with honey-lemon dressing. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Josh Cellars
Wine Pairing Suggestions: Josh Cabernet Sauvignon