There is nothing wrong when we say pizza. Now imagine a pizza roll…. Totally delicious. It is a fun, tasty, and of course an easy recipe to do. The ingredients you will need are super simple and easy to find. Another great thing about this recipe is that you can make it healthier by only changing some ingredients.
It’s the best party snack, easy dinner, or family meal for any reunion… Let see how it is, and please tag us when you do it.
Yield: 6 servings
Course: Main / Appetizer
Prep time: 20 min
Total time: 20 min
Photo Credit: @CallmePetit
- 1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust (Ready to bake)
- 1 Cup Pepperoni
- ½ Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbs Oregano (Optional)
- 1 Tbs Basil
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Remove the pizza crust from its package and place it on a floured surface.
- Using a rolling pin, work your way towards a ½ inch thick rectangle, about 12 by 10 inches, and place it over an oven tray.
- Bake the pizza crust for only minutes before filling it.
- Spread the sauce, then the cheese, and topped with pepperoni and the rest of the ingredients. Make sure not to overload your dough. Otherwise, you won’t be able to create the pinwheels.
- Begin rolling the dough until you have one large roll, then slice into 8-12 slices using a very sharp knife. Place each of the rolls next to each other on a nonstick baking mat or a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Be careful because the rolls can break easily.
- Place your pizza buns back in the oven for around 15-20 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let the rolls slightly cool and serve warm. Top with more cheese if you want.