Serves 4 | Prep 20 minutes
- 420g can coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- 2 cup of fresh mango cut into cubes
- In a large bowl, whisk the coconut milk and honey until nicely combined.
- Add the chia seeds and stir well.
- Cover with cling wrap and rest for 20 minutes.
- Stir to dissolve any clumps, cover and let them soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- Spoon evenly across 4 glass serving cups.
- Pile high with freshly cut mango
Optional: dress with mint leaves and toasted shredded coconutSource: https://www.malenyiga.com.au/blog/mango-and-chia-pudding