Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Recipe: by Karina Matalon of Karina’s Kitchen
- 2 bags of Rainforest Seafoods Clams, defrosted
- 1 lb linguine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup clam juice
- 1 tsp capers
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 head of garlic, minced
- 4 anchovies, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp all-purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Boil water in a large pot and salt the water.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil on medium high heat.
- Saute the onion, thyme, oregano, capers, anchovies, and red pepper flakes for 5-7 mins.
- Add the seasoning salt, all purpose seasoning, and black pepper.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine, clam juice, and lemon juice.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add the defrosted clams to the sauce.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until its just under al dente.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and let it finish cooking.
- Add the cream, Parmesan, butter, and parsley to serve.