Makes 12 | Prep 10 minutes | Cook 15 minutes
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated whole grain bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- On one shallow plate place the Caesar dressing, on another combine the Parmesan and bread crumbs and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken through the dressing, then through the bread crumb mixture, coating well. Place the chicken tenderloins on the baking tray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until crispy and golden on the outside and cooked on the inside.
Use stale bread. Frozen bread grates much easier than fresh.
Optional: Serve with lemon wedges and a jar of aioli mixed with 2 tbs of tomato relish. garnish with parsley leaves.