"Spooktacular" fun and scrumptious eating are coming your way! Gather your goblins to share lots of baking tricks and treats for this Halloween week. It’s the perfect recipe to do with your kids and share with everyone in the house.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook time: 5
Total time: 15
Photo Credit: @orangemedia
- 1 Big Brownie cut in cubes of 2 cm x 2 cm ( we used already cooked brownies for our tasty bakery at Ling and Sons Supermarket but you can do your own.
- 200 gr White chocolate ( we love Wit happiness)
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- Wilton's chocolate gel
- 20 gr milk
- Make sure to cut the brownies 2cm x 2 cm each. We will need around 15 pieces
- In large measuring cup, microwave chocolate and add the milk for 60-90 seconds. Stop and stir every 30 seconds.
- Decorate each marshmallows with Halloween faces and set aside.
- Place the brownies in a large plate and stir the melted chocolate on top of each piece.
- Then top the brownies with decorated marshmallows.