4 Serves | 5 minutes | 15 minutes
Whip up this deliciously easy meal for the family. The sweet potato and spinach flavours perfectly with the salmon.
- 800g sweet potato, peeled and cut into even 4cm x 4cm chunks
- 4 x 180g salmon fillets
- 150g bag baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray and season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
- After 5 minutes, place the salmon fillets on another baking tray, season with cracked pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove both, place the cooked sweet potato into a large bowl, add the spinach and pesto and toss to combine.
To serve, place the delectable salad on a plate nestled next to a salmon fillet.Source: https://www.malenyiga.com.au/blog/salmon-with-warm-pesto-potato-salad