Candy Cane Caprese Board
This Candy Cane Caprese Board is a fun and delicious appetizer board for holiday entertaining.
- Yields: 4
- Prep time: 25 min
- Course: Appetizer
- Recipe: recipegirl.com & @Redbeyondfood
- Photo Credit: @orangemedia
- 16ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 9whole fresh basil leaves
- 2tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt,to taste
- 1large baguette, sliced and toasted
- Start at the top end of the candy cane shape and alternate layering a slice of fresh mozzarella with a slice of tomato until you get a big candy cane shape.
- Place fresh basil leaves around the board and a small serving bowl with the balsamic glaze.
- Just before serving, drizzle the mozzarella and tomatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Serve with additional olive oil and sea salt, as well as the toasted baguette slices.