Serves 6 | Prep 20 MinutesINGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 lemon (1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice)
- 24 (about 2 KG) cooked large king prawns, peeled leaving the tail intact
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- To make the cocktail sauce, combine the cream, tomato sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl. Taste and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Fill a round serving bowl three-quarters with crushed ice. Drape the prawns on top.
- Into the middle of the dish, nestled into the ice, place the Seafood Sauce. Garnish with wedges of lemon and Serve immediately.