Bloody White Chocolate Apples are quick, easy and SPOOKY! This fun Halloween recipe will be a hit with kids and adults! Your Halloween Party guests will be screaming for more:
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Photo Credit: @orangemedia
· 4 medium apples.
· 200 gr of White Chocolate ( Wit Happiness)
· 20 ml of milk
· 4 Bamboo Apple Sticks
· Wilton's Red Sparkle Gel
· Thoroughly wash and dry apples.
· Insert bamboo sticks.
· In large measuring cup, microwave chocolate and add the milk for 60-90 seconds. Stop and stir every 30 seconds.
· After 1 minute chocolate will not be completely melted. Stir vigorously until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
· Dip apples in melted chocolate and transfer to baking sheet lined with wax paper. Double dip if needed.
· Refrigerate apples 5-10 minutes or until chocolate sets.
· Drizzle red sparkle gel on apple tops. Use a wooden stick to gently spread gel and manipulate "blood" drips.
· Refrigerate apples to prevent gel from dripping down further.
· Let sit at room temperature 10-15 minutes before serving to allow chocolate to