Smoothie bowl is creamy, nutty, and tastes like soft serve ice cream! It’s a healthy recipe perfect for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or even a nutritious dessert. Make this bowl with just 5 ingredients in 5 minutes.Yield: 2 servings
Course: Breakfast, brunch, snack.
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 5 min
Photo Credit: @CallmePetit
- 10 oz frozen AH Berry fruits (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 banana frozen
- 3-4 tbs almond milk
- ½tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbs honey or maple syrup optional
- Flaked Coconut
- Chia Seeds
- Fresh Banana
- AH Granola mix
- Place ingredients in the order listed in the container of a Vitamix blender (or another high-powered blender).
- Blend, starting on low and increasing to high, using the tamper to vigorously press the ingredients down into the blades.
- After about 50 seconds, pause, turn off the blender, use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the container and push the ingredients down into the blades.
- Secure the lid and continue blending, using the tamper to vigorously press the ingredients down into the blades, until the mixture is smooth and thick.
- Serve immediately into 2-4 bows and top with your favorite toppings (granola, flaked coconut, chia seeds, fruit, etc.).