How great is to know how to prepare poke bowl or tuna tartare with an easy but delicious recipe at home, without waiting to go to an special restaurant and over pay a meal you can recreate by yourself.
For much that we like to go out and have dinner in a lovely restaurants, sometime we need to roll into a good recipe, good wine, good company and enjoy what we can create with your favorite people around and not expending lot of money.
Tuna poke bowl or only ahi tuna recipe is one of the most famous recipes nowadays and people keep believing this is impossible to make at home or too difficult and the truth is that you will surprise how easy the recipe. You will only need a good supermarket like ours that have a good aisle with all you need to recreate it.
Let’s prepare this delicious tuna and let us know when you do it too at home. We will be waiting the tag.
- Cut the tuna in small cube pieces and place it in big glass bowl
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the inside without damaging the skin and let them perfect to be stuffed.
- In a small bowl mix all the ingredients and top the tuna with them
- Whisk all together until it combines and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Spoon evenly into the avocado halves and add some sesame seed on top for garnish.
- Serve immediately. You can add some chips as a companion.