Today we want you to have fun at the grill. To have an easy daily recipe but slightly different, perfect to impress your family and friends. It’s delicious, super easy to do, and quick, all the great points to look for in a summer recipe. Also, you can choose from a wide variety of sausage to use and if you don’t have a grill at home but still want to have that feeling, you can use your air fryer, and it will be as tasty as the grill. So, these flavorful shrimps & sausage kabobs are addicting and will be one of your favorite these days.
What you will need:
Besides the usual ingredients we will provide soon, you will need a grill, wood skewers, or metal skewers.
Yield: 6 Servings
Course: Main course
Prep Time: 8 Min
Cook Time: 7 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Author: Haisa Avila @redbeyondfood
Photo Credit: @redbeyondfood
- 1 1/2 lb Extra-Large cooked shrimp peeled and deveined ( Rainforest Brand)
- 1 package of Johnsonville sausage
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp cajun spice
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano (optional)
- 1 tbs Bbq sauce (optional)
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Pat dry the shrimp. Count the number of shrimp you have, and slice the sausage into an equal number of pieces.
- Add shrimp and sausage into a large bowl and toss with avocado oil.
- Then, start adding the spices to the shrimps.
- Thread shrimp and sausage onto skewers.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes per side until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes before serving.