These are fantastic on a party platter with marinara sauce, or as a vegetarian option for meatballs over pasta.
- SERVINGS: 27 bites
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- PASSIVE TIME: N/A
- 1 cup uncooked Organic Quinoa Grain (188 g) cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups raw Spinach, finely chopped (60 g)
- 3 Tbsp Golden Flaxseed Meal (20 g) mixed with 9 Tbsp Hot Water and set aside for 5 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place half of the cooked (hot) quinoa in a food processor with spinach and flaxseed meal mixture. Blend until a paste forms.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add quinoa mixture and mix well.
- Scoop and form 2 tablespoon balls, using a small cookie scoop or wet hands. Place bites about an inch apart on prepared sheet pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until slightly browned and firm to the touch.