Preparation: 10 Mins
Cook: 20 Mins
- 1 ½ cups Chobani® Vanilla Blended Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup ground flax seeds
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks, divided
- ¼ cup chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl, combine flax seeds, oats, coconut, and salt.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together yogurt, eggs, and honey. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- Add peanut butter to oat mixture and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in ¼ cup dark chocolate chunks, cranberries, and chia seeds.
- Line a 13” x 9” baking dish with parchment paper. Press oat mixture evenly onto dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small, microwave safe bowl, melt remaining ¼ cup of dark chocolate chunks in microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir chocolate until completely melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over bars as desired and garnish with a pinch of sea salt. Let cool completely before cutting into 24 2” bars. Hold wrapped and refrigerated.