Pasta salad with chorizo and shrimp
Tasty and so ready. This pasta salad with chorizo and shrimps can be on the table within fifteen minutes.
510 kcal( nutritional values )
15 min. preparation
- 300 g riso pasta
- 1 toe garlic
- 100 g chorizo cube
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 zucchini
- 200 g fresh peeled pink shrimps
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- 15 g fresh flat parsley
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
1. Cook the riso according to the directions on the package. Drain in a sieve and rinse under cold running water.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the garlic. Heat a frying pan without oil or butter and fry the chorizo for 5 minutes on a low to medium heat until crisp. Meanwhile, cut the bottom and stems of the fennel bulb. Halve the fennel and cut the fennel and zucchini into cm pieces.
3. Remove the chorizo from the pan. Add the garlic, fennel, zucchini, shrimp and paprika to the chorizo fat and stir-fry for 2 minutes over high heat. Meanwhile, finely chop the parsley.
4. Mix the riso and chorizo with the vegetable-shrimp mixture. Add the parsley, oil and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe by Allerhande/Albertheijn.nl