If you are grilling a great steak outside and want the perfect addition to it, this is the best recipe for you. This tasty and easy recipe is the ideal fit for any meal. Slightly crispy outside and creamy and sweet on the inside, they will be your most requested side this summer.
As you start cooking them, they will be sweeter and tastier, and if you use the combination of the perfect spices, you will have a flavorful side to your meal.
You can use the oven for this recipe, but if you are a grill lover, you can also try to cook them at the grill, and the flavor will be unique.
Yield: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 35 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Author: Haisa Avila @redbeyondfood
Photo Credit: @redbeyondfood
- 1.5 lbs baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 2 tbs rosemary
- ½ ts salt
- Pepper at the taste
- Preheated the oven
- Sliced all the potatoes in half.
- Place them in a large bowl.
- Spread the olive oil and soaked them very well.
- Start mixing the potatoes with the spices, and let them rest for 10 min.
- Place the potatoes in a large baking pan and cook them for 30 min in total. Every 10 min move the pan so they can switch and get fully cooked.
- Once they are golden brown, they are ready to eat.
- Use salt and pepper to taste and a rosemary herb to serve.