Is that time of the year when you can do a roasted butterball turkey and share it with your loved ones. With this recipe, you will get a very juicy turkey for a relatively short time, and you won't regret making it.Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total time: 1:15 Min
- Avocado oil spray or any other oil spray
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 butterball turkey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Fit a rimmed roasting pan with a roasting rack and spray the rack with avocado oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and thyme.
- Place the butterball turkey on a work surface such as a cutting board. Pat it dry with paper towels. Brush on both sides with the melted butter, then rub it on both sides with the spices.
- Place the turkey on the prepared roasting rack. Spray the top with avocado oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Loosely cover with foil to protect the top from scorching, then continue roasting until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F, 25-40 more minutes. Total roasting time will be 45-60 minutes.
- Remove the roasted turkey from the oven. Allow to rest for 20 minutes before carving.