- 1 pumpkin
- 400ml coconut rum
- 200ml pomegranate juice
- 200ml orange juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 400ml ginger ale
- ice, to serve
- 2 oranges, sliced, to serve
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds, to serve
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the lid off the pumpkin to create a wide opening. Scoop out the seeds with a large metal spoon to form a bowl, being careful to keep a thick layer of the pumpkin wall intact (see tip below for using the seeds).
- To make the cocktail, mix together the coconut rum, pomegranate, orange and lime juices with the ginger ale in a large jug.
- Fill the pumpkin bowl with ice and pour over the cocktail mix. Garnish with the orange slices and pomegranate seeds to serve.